Welcome to our new blog series all about our 2020 senior models!
Every year we recruit senior models to join the model team, based on their character, kindness, and inner beauty. Our models are some of the greatest girls and guys around, as they are leaders in their communities and are making a difference in the world. Because we believe our models are so great, we wanted to create a blog series just for them; to showcase their personalities and allow everyone to get to know them a little better! We want our models to feel like they are apart of our family, so what better way to find out more about them them asking them some fun questions all about themselves!
Want to know more about each of our 2020 Senior Models? Read today’s blog post and be sure to check in frequently so you don’t miss out on all of our new models!
Where do you go to school?
- Worthington Kilbourne Highschool
What is your favorite subject?
What do you want to do after your graduate?
- I want to go to college and major in marketing, and minor in culinary
If you plan on attending college, what would you be most interested in studying and why?
- What I said above so that hopefully one day I can open my own bakery
What extracurricular activities are you involved in at school or in your community?
- Tennis, track and field, Wolves 4-Cubs, Girl Talk, Link Leader
If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What is your favorite color?
If you woke up on a deserted island, what three things would you hope magically appeared next to you?
- My laptop, my friends, and a lifetime supply of pasta
What is your favorite season?
What are you currently binge watching right now?
- The Office
What is the best book you have read, or are currently reading?
- More Than This by Patrick Ness
What is your guilty pleasure?
- Watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians
What is a hidden talent of yours?
- I can do the Sunday Candy, Starships, California Girls, and Airplanes raps fully.
If your life became a movie, who would be casted to play you, and what would the title be?
- Morgan Freeman, A narration of the life of Elise.
Sweet or salty?
Who inspires you the most and why?
- My mom, because she always supports me.
If you could eat a meal with anyone living or dead, who would it be and why?
- Elvis Presley, because I love him.
What would your dream photography shoot at KSP look like?
- With my dogs and my bunnies
If one day you woke up with a superpower, what would you hope it would be?